Myriam Benhamou is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group.
Ms. Benhamou concentrates her practice on commercial real estate matters, representing owners, developers, and lenders in acquisition, disposition, and financial transactions. Her experience also includes office and other commercial leasing work, as well as construction contracts and design professional agreements. Ms. Benhamou holds law degrees in both the United States and France, representing French companies and doing business in both countries.
Education and Honors
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 1991)
- Sorbonne Assas International School of Law (D.E.A., 1982)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (LL.M., 1982)
- Institut Libre d'Etudes des Relations Internationales, Paris, France (D.E.S., with honors, 1980)
- Sorbonne Assas International School of Law (Maitrise, with honors, 1980)
- Sorbonne Assas International School of Law (License, with honors, 1979)
- New York
Professional and Civic Activities
- A Word of Difference (Founder).
- A non-for-profit organization whose primary mission is to give a voice to underprivileged, exploited and underrepresented children throughout the United States and the world with the aim of empowering them to become strong, confident, and compassionate adults.