Quarles & Brady Adds New Partners10/03/16
Twenty-two Associates Promoted
MILWAUKEE, Wis. — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that 22 of its associate attorneys have been promoted to partners as a result of superb performance and the promise of furthering the future for the firm and its clients. The new partners are in the firm's Chicago, Indianapolis, Madison, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. offices.
The new partners are Sarah R. Anchors, Joel A. Austin, Cristina M. Choi, Vanessa A. Davis, Simone Colgan Dunlap, Krystal Aspey Fleischmann, Stephen J. Gardner, Nikia L. Gray, Jonathan G. Howard, Darrell S. Husband, Maria Frenn Kallmeyer, Jessica Lin Lewis, Anne M. O'Brien, Andrea M. Palmer, Isaac J. Roang, Michael A. Rogers, Matthew J. Splitek, Andrea S. Tazioli, Robert G. Vaught, Stuart V. Warren, Hillary J. Wucherer, and Katrene Zelenovskiy.
Firm Managing Partner Fred Lautz, who supervises the partnership across the firm’s 10 nationwide locations from Milwaukee said, “Throughout their tenure with the Firm, these attorneys have demonstrated excellent lawyering skills, have been terrific business and legal advisors to our clients, have provided services at levels which surpass client expectations, and have generally shown commitment and engagement to the Firm and our clients which reflects our values and culture. We are confident they will contribute valuably to the continued growth and success of Quarles & Brady.”
"We congratulate these men and women and are proud to have them represent Quarles & Brady as partners," added Firm Chair Kimberly Leach Johnson. “We look forward to their continued contributions in serving our clients at the highest levels."
The attorneys’ new status as partners becomes effective on October 1.
- Sarah R. Anchors — Litigation & Dispute Resolution Team
- Joel A. Austin — Intellectual Property Team
- Cristina M. Choi — Business Law Team
- Vanessa A. Davis — Product Liability Team
- Simone Colgan Dunlap — Health Law Team
- Krystal Aspey Fleischmann — Litigation & Dispute Resolution Team
- Stephen J. Gardner — Intellectual Property Team
- Nikia L. Gray — Intellectual Property Team
- Jonathan G. Howard — Business Law Team
- Darrell S. Husband — Real Estate Practice Group
- Maria Frenn Kallmeyer — Labor & Employment Team
- Jessica Lin Lewis — Intellectual Property Team
- Anne M. O'Brien — Health Law Team
- Andrea M. Palmer — Bankruptcy, Restructuring, and Creditor's Rights Team
- Isaac J. Roang — Real Estate Team
- Michael A. Rogers — Litigation & Dispute Resolution Team
- Matthew J. Splitek — Litigation & Dispute Resolution Team
- Andrea S. Tazioli — Litigation & Dispute Resolution Team
- Robert G. Vaught — Labor & Employment Team
- Stuart V. Warren — Real Estate Team
- Hillary J. Wucherer — Intellectual Property Team
- Katrene Zelenovskiy — Business Law Team