Noelle Granitz practices in the area of commercial real estate. She has experience representing clients in a wide range of complex business transactions, including the following:
- Acquisitions and dispositions of investment real estate, corporate real estate holdings, office buildings, multi-family residential complexes, and other commercial real estate properties.
- Negotiation and documentation of sophisticated commercial lease agreements on behalf of landlords and tenants.
- Representation of clients in the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts for the development of hospital and medical office building facilities.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2012)
- Civil Litigation Certificate
- Moot Court 2011–2012
- Client Skills Board (Member)
- Marquette Legal Initiative for Non-profit Corporations (Volunteer Legal Advisor)
- University of Washington (B.A., with honors, 2008)
- Majors: Economics and Art History
- Honors College Graduate. Honors College Student Advisory Panel (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2013)