Parwana Noorzad is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group, where she focuses her practice on general civil and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Parwana worked for the Marion County Prosecutor's Office, where she prosecuted more than one hundred major felony cases from inception to resolution. She coordinated investigation, prepared witnesses for trial, attended depositions, negotiated plea agreements, and has first chaired numerous jury and bench trials.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Indiana University – Bloomington (B.A., with high distinction, 2007)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Legacy House (Board Member)