Our experience is in protecting and enhancing the value of technology and business through skillful IP planning and execution, and in assisting clients as they manage the profitability of their patent portfolios. What we provide to clients is experienced planning and execution of strategies to protect and enhance the value of innovations vital to ongoing success. With extensive mechanical backgrounds, our team of patent lawyers has helped many clients in nearly every industry manage their portfolios.
Additionally, our attorneys have participated in hundreds of meetings with clients to review products, manufacturing and business methods, and concepts and theories to help our clients peel back the layers of the proverbial onion and reveal protectable concepts and many ways to approach protection of different types of concept.
Specific technological experience includes
- Biotechnology (viruses, genetics, genomics, proteins, amino acid sequences)
- Medical Imaging (MRI, ultrasound)
- Medical Technology and Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing Technology and Materials (agricultural and construction machines, factory automation, welding systems, powder metals, motor drives, engines)
- Electronic and Computer Sciences