Electronic and Computer Services
Quarles provides highly experienced and specifically trained experts in electronics and software intellectual property strategies. As technology advances and system complexity increases, your product portfolio must continuously evolve by integrating new and improved features, which present a variety of intellectual property and business opportunities and challenges. We have helped numerous companies, from startup companies to Fortune 100 companies, develop successful strategies to exploit these opportunities and protect against risks.
Quarles has a team of patent professionals who work with electrical, computer, and software products. The firm has extensive experience obtaining, protecting, and enforcing patents in broad-ranging technologies, including
- medical diagnostic systems;
- medical electronic and information systems;
- medical therapy systems;
- automated control systems;
- complex motor controls;
- communication systems, protocols, and devices;
- computer software, architecture, and networking;
- databases and database management systems;
- encoding and encryption systems; and
- electronics and diagnostic testing systems.
Our team’s many years of experience with computers, software, and networking has allowed us to continue to be at the forefront in applying the law to many areas of the internet and eCommerce, including website designs, domain name disputes, online malls, eBusiness auctions, and health care portals.