A partner in the Business Law Practice Group, Patricia is also national chairperson of the firm's Mergers & Acquisitions Team. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyout transactions, private equity investments, and other business transactions, in addition to corporate matters. Her experience includes:
- Representing publicly and privately held businesses in strategic acquisition and divestiture transactions.
- Representing private equity funds in the acquisition and divestiture of portfolio companies and the governance of portfolio companies.
- Advising publicly and privately held businesses in general corporate and commercial matters, including corporate governance.
- Representing publicly and privately held businesses in connection with the negotiation and preparation of various commercial contracts.
- Negotiating complex joint venture arrangements.
- Representing hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery systems, and physician groups in numerous corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Law for Health & Life Sciences
Education and Honors
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1997)
- CALI Award for Excellence: Market Regulation (Recipient, 1996)
- University of Illinois (B.A., 1994)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1997
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Association for Corporate Growth – Wisconsin (Board Member; Chairperson of the Young ACG Committee; Programming Committee; Growth, Leadership & Human Capital Conference Committee; Member)
- Milwaukee Ballet (Former Member of Board of Directors)
- United Performing Arts Fund Next Generation Council (Former Executive Leader)
- United Way Emerging Leaders Council (Former Member)
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (Member)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 (Mergers & Acquisitions Law)
- Listed in Chambers USA® (2009–present: Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions)