Peter Terry focuses in the areas of banking, commercial finance, and real estate development. His experience includes
- Representation of financial institutions in asset-based and real estate financing.
- Representation of both seller and buyer in sales and acquisitions of businesses.
- Representations of financial institutions in loan workouts.
- Representations of both sellers and buyers in real estate acquisition and development for retail, office, and industrial.
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Banking & Financial Institutions
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 1978)
- Arizona Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi
- University of Arizona (B.A., 1975)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1978
Professional and Civic Activities
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member: Real Property, Probate and Trust, General Practice Sections)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- State Bar of California (Member)
- Advisory Committee, Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2009–present: Banking and Finance Law)