Rebecca Cameron Valcq is a partner in the firm's Environmental Practice Group. She focuses her practice on energy and utility matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Valcq served as Regulatory Counsel for We Energies. She litigated on behalf of the company and advised management on areas of compliance as well as the impact of pending and newly enacted legislation.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2000)
- Drake University (B.A., 1997)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Association for Corporate Counsel (Member)
- Milwaukee Business Journal "40 Under 40" Recipient (2013)
- Cristo Rey High School (Board of Directors)
- Girl Scouts if Wisconsin Southeast (Board of Directors)
- Hispanic Professional of Greater Milwaukee (Board of Directors)
- Columbia College of Nursing, Milwaukee (Board of Directors)
- Marquette University Law School Diversity Recruitment (Board of Directors)