Bob Bornhoft's practice encompasses a wide variety of real estate and business transactional matters. His experience includes the representation of clients in the following areas:
- Retail and office leasing transactions.
- Purchase and sale transactions involving commercial real estate.
- Commercial loan and financing transactions.
- Issuing legal opinions in connection with multi-state financing transactions, real estate transactions, and commercial transactions.
- Uniform Commercial Code transactions.
- Acquisitions and sales of businesses.
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Banking & Financial Institutions
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., cum laude, 1986)
- Order of the Coif
- Arizona State Law Journal (Articles Editor, 1985–1986)
- University of Nebraska (B.S., with distinction, 1983)
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona (Former President and Executive Council Member, Business Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Real Property Law and Corporation, Banking and Business Law Sections)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member, Real Property Law and Business Law Sections)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)