Rose Reitz has been a part of the Quarles & Brady litigation practice since joining the Firm in 1986. Her experience includes:
- Trial experience in both state and federal courts in areas of patent infringement, wrongful termination, contract disputes, insurance coverage, product liability and energy regulation.
- Significant experience managing voluminous and document intensive case files through the use of electronic databases.
- Conduct client in-house review, assessment and revision of document retention policies and implement new programs company-wide (including all corporate/regional offices and factory/production facilities).
- Research background information regarding key witnesses and opposing trial experts.
- Organize, summarize and analyze medical records.
- Assist clients and attorney teams prepare for depositions, trial and administrative hearings.
- Regular participation in Quarles & Brady pro bono activities.
Education and Honors
- Moraine Park Technical Institute (Associates)