Sara Dunn is a member of the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
While in law school, Ms. Dunn served as a law clerk at Infinite Energy, Inc., where she completed legal research projects and drafted various state and federal court documents.
Education and Honors
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Brecht Scholarship (Recipient)
- Legal Research and Writing (Teaching Assistant)
- University of Florida (M.A., 2010)
- Pound Alumnae Scholarship (Recipient)
- Budapest Study Tour
- University of Florida (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Major: International Studies; Minor: Spanish
- Melbourne Alumnae Panhellenic Memorial Scholarship (Recipient); Warrington Diplomats (Member); Pi Beta Phi Sorority (Vice President of Communications); Panhellenic Council (Assistant Director of Scholarship); Panhellenic Council (Panhellenic Counselor)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers®–Rising Stars (2016: Business Litigation)