Shen Wang is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. He focuses his practice on preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the U.S. and abroad.
He has experience in computer software, network, and printer control technologies. He also has experience litigating patent and International Trade Commission (ITC) Section 337 cases, as well as with client counseling, including patent analysis and opinion.
Shen was previously a patent examiner for the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office. He is also an adjunct professor at Washington University School of Law.
Education and Honors
- Beijing Normal University (B.S.)
- Degree: Computer Information Technology
- Beijing Normal University’s Knowledge Contest (First Place)
- Old Dominion University (M.S.)
- Degree: Computer Science
- Washington University Olin Business School (M.B.A.)
- Olin Business School Negotiation Contest (First Place)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D.)
- China Law Society (President)
- Intellectual Property & Technology Law Award (Recipient)
- Missouri State Circuit Court (Intern)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office