Stephanie is the Chair of the Labor & Employment Practice Group in the Phoenix office, where she maintains a regular caseload of employment litigation matters and has extensive experience handling class action and multi-plaintiff lawsuits. She counsels employers on a variety of employment law matters, including covenants not to compete, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and defamation.
Ms. Quincy consults with and educates companies of all sizes on employment issues ranging from discipline, hiring, investigation of complaints, and termination, as well as the Fair Labor Standards Act, Family Medical Leave Act, and Title VII.
She has represented employers in administrative matters that include discrimination and harassment charges and wage and hour complaints before state and federal agencies including the Department of Labor, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance.
Ms. Quincy is recognized by her peers as a leading employment litigator in Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America and Ranking Arizona Magazine, and in 2014, she was selected to the list of "Top 25 Women" in Arizona by Southwest Super Lawyers (2013–2016). She has previously appeared on the list of "Top 50 Attorneys" in Arizona by the publication (2009, 2013).
Education and Honors
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 1991)
- University of Kansas (B.A., 1988)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Arizona State Bar (Member)
- Colorado Bar Association (Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)
- Missouri Bar Association (Member)
- Selected as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona by AZ Business Magazine (2016, 2017)
- Best Lawyers in America, Litigation: Labor and Employment Law, Employment Law: Management, Labor Law: Management (2008–2015)
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Business Lawyers, Labor & Employment – Arizona (2008–2016)
- Top Lawyers: Employment and Labor, Ranking Arizona Magazine (2013)
- Southwest Super Lawyers, Labor and Employment Law (2007–present)
- "Most Influential Women in Arizona Business," AZ Business Magazine, 2014
- "Top 25 Women" in Arizona, Southwest Super Lawyers (2013–2016)
- "Top 50 Attorneys" in Arizona, Southwest Super Lawyers (2009, 2013)
- "Top 40 Up and Coming Corporate Employment Lawyers," Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers in America (2011)
- Top Lawyers: Employment and Labor, AZ Business Magazine (2008–2009)