Steve Kruzel is an associate in the Labor & Employment Practice Group.
Steve advises companies on a wide range of employment issues and defends them in courts and agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Wisconsin Equal Rights Division, against charges of discrimination and retaliation. Steve prepares responses to administrative charges, conducts investigations when there are complaints of wrongdoing or policy violations, prepares pre-trial and trial submissions in court, and advises employers on legal obligations across multiple states.
While attending Marquette University Law School, he was editor-in-chief of the Marquette Law Review.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2014)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 2011)
Professional and Civic Activities
- St. Thomas More High School (Board of Directors: Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic (Volunteer)
- Children's Hospital Guardianship Pro Bono Clinic (Volunteer)