Steven Duback's practice included extensive experience in federal and state (income, sales and property) tax matters, tax and estate planning, closely held business and succession planning and general corporate matters. He has extensive experience with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue and before the Wisconsin Tax Appeals Commission.
Education and Honors
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 1969)
- Order of the Coif.
- Princeton University (B.A., 1966)
- Phi Beta Kappa.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1973
- U.S. Tax Court, 1970
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member: Milwaukee Bar Association; American Bar Association (Member, Taxation and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections); State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Sections on: Tax, Business Law, and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law); Wisconsin State and Local Tax Club; Milwaukee Estate Counselors Forum; Milwaukee Estate Planning Council (Past President)
- Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Past President and current Board Member); Rotary Club of Milwaukee
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2003-present: Tax Law)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated