Stuart Warren is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. His practice focuses on acquisitions and dispositions of multi-family residential complexes, mixed-use centers, office buildings, retail shopping centers, industrial facilities, and charter school facilities. Mr. Warren also has experience on the financing front of real estate. He assists clients by reviewing construction and design professional contracts, title reports, surveys, zoning, permitting, and other due diligence matters. Mr. Warren drafts and negotiates purchase contracts, title-related documents, and commercial leases.
Before law school, Mr. Warren was a Captain in the U.S. Army, where he served as a brigade-level operations officer for the 1st Infantry Division Support Command. He is a veteran of the war in Iraq.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- Claremont McKenna College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2000)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Urban Land Institute (Member)
- Phoenix Symphony Young Professionals (Board Member)
- U.S. Vets – Phoenix (Advisory Board Member)
- Arizona Disabled Veteran Foundation (Volunteer)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Brown, Arizona Court of Appeals