Susan M. Nygren is a paralegal with 30 years experience in the Municipal Finance area, assisting many municipalities and technical college districts throughout the State of Wisconsin. Her experience includes:
- General obligation borrowings, including refundings, rural water issues, rural development financings, revenue obligations and qualified 501(c)(3) and private activity financings.
- Drafting resolutions, closing certificates, tax certificates, opinions, and all related documents pertinent to each issue; reviewing offering documents; closing preparation and post-closing follow-up.
Education and Honors
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (Associates, 1977)
- Member of National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Fundamentals of Municipal Bond Law Seminar, 1994