Trisha Baggs is a member of the Firm's Trusts & Estates Practice Group. Her practice focuses on estate planning, probate and trust administration. Ms. Baggs provides simple and sophisticated estate planning advice, including:
- Traditional bypass trust and marital deduction planning.
- Charitable estate planning.
- Due diligence and opinion letters related to major gifts.
- Generation skipping tax planning.
- Planning for the succession of family businesses.
- Probate and trust administration.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2003)
Arizona State Law Journal (Executive Managing Editor, 2002-2003). Pedrick Scholar.
- Arizona State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2000)
Degree: Political Science.
Supreme Court of Arizona, 2003
Professional and Civic Activities
- Law Clerk, Honorable Michael D. Ryan, Justice, Arizona Supreme Court, 2003-2004.
- State Bar of Arizona (Member, Probate and Trust Law Section; Rules of Professional Conduct Committee).
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association (Member).
- Valley Estate Planners (Member).
- Scottsdale Young Estates Planners (Member).
- Estate Planners of the East Valley (Co-Founder and Member).
- Wills for Heroes Foundation (Member, Steering Committee, 2006-present).
- District 3 Toastmasters (Area Governor, 2011-2012).
- Basha High School Band Booster Club (Secretary, 2009-2012).
- Ocotillo Breakfast Club Toastmasters (President, 2009-2010).
- Capitol School (Homeroom Parent, 2004-2007).
- Volunteer Lawyers Program (Volunteer Lawyer, 2004-2007).