Tiffany Presley is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group, where she focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, joint ventures, corporate governance and compliance, providing general corporate strategic advice to public and privately held businesses, and a range of real estate legal services.
She also has experience assisting multinational and tax-exempt clients with various tax matters.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., 2004)
- Indiana University (Bloomington) - Kelley School of Business (M.B.A., 2004)
- Indiana University (B.A., 2000)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis State Bar Association (Member)
- Marion County Bar Association (Member)
- Economic Club of Indiana (Strategic Planning Committee)
- Named an Indiana Lawyer "Up and Coming Lawyer" (2015)