Timothy Moser specializes in commercial, syndicated, health care, and structured finance and in asset and mortgage-backed securitizations.
Timothy is a national and international speaker on complex finance issues. He has taught Master Finance Classes in London.
Timothy’s experience includes
- Frequently representing lenders in syndicated, health care, commercial, and complex agriculture financings.
- Representation of issuers, underwriters, trustees, and servicers in a wide variety of U.S. and international securitizations and structured financings.
- Special structured finance counsel to the Official Unsecured Creditors Committee of Enron Corp.
- Advice on numerous sales, financings, reorganizations, and liquidations of financial services companies and financial institutions.
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Business Law
- Real Estate
Education and Honors
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 1983)
- Indiana University (B.S., with distinction, 1978)
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated