Trisha Baggs is a member of the firm's Trusts & Estates Practice Group. Her practice focuses on estate planning, probate and trust administration. Ms. Baggs provides simple and sophisticated estate planning advice, including the following:
- Traditional bypass trust and marital deduction planning.
- Life insurance trusts.
- Charitable estate planning.
- Due diligence and opinion letters related to major gifts.
- Generation-skipping tax planning.
- Planning for the succession of family businesses.
- Probate and trust administration.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2003)
- Arizona State Law Journal (Executive Managing Editor, 2002–2003)
- Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2000)
- Major: Political Science
- Supreme Court of Arizona, 2003
Professional and Civic Activities
- Law Clerk, Honorable Michael D. Ryan, Justice, Arizona Supreme Court, 2003–2004
- State Bar of Arizona (Member of Probate and Trust Law Section).
- State Bar of Arizona (Rules of Professional Conduct Committee, 2008–2014).
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association (Member)
- Valley Estate Planners (Member)
- Scottsdale Young Estates Planners (Member)
- Estate Planners of the East Valley (Co-Founder and Member)
- Wills for Heroes Foundation (Member of Steering Committee, 2006–present)
- District 3 Toastmasters (Area Governor, 2011–2012)
- Basha High School Band Booster Club (Secretary, 2009–2012)
- Ocotillo Breakfast Club Toastmasters (President, 2009–2010)
- Capitol School (Homeroom Parent, 2004–2007)
- Volunteer Lawyers Program (Volunteer Lawyer, 2004–2007)