Vincent Beacom is a Patent Engineer in the firm's Intellectual Property Group. He focuses his practice as a Patent Engineer on assisting patent practitioners with preparing and prosecuting domestic and foreign patent applications, and conducting analyses regarding patentability.
Vince's core technical experience is in the field of biomedical and mechanical engineering. Prior to his career as a Patent Engineer, Vince worked as an engineer at a medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturer where he developed and supported various manufacturing processes and product lines. Vince also has experience in computational cardiovascular research. His technical areas of expertise include:
- Mechanical systems and devices.
- Medical systems and devices.
- Prosthetics and orthotics.
- Manufacturing processes.
- Flow control systems and components.
- Process and motion control.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University (B.S., 2016)
- Degree: Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics