Garrett Hutchinson infuses his trademark practice with the valuable perspective and practical experience gained as in-house counsel at a leading IP management firm. He works with clients to build and maintain their intellectual property portfolios, including advising on and handling trademark and copyright registrations, as well as monitoring, pursuing, and settling unauthorized uses of client property. He also negotiates, drafts, and administers intellectual property licenses for clients and assists in preparing valuation reports for tax purposes, assessing civil damages, and transactional purposes.
Additionally, Garrett advises on corporate compliance and other general legal matters, including the handling of novel issues emerging during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Intellectual Property Strategic Counseling
- Trademarks & Copyrights
- Sports, Entertainment and Media Industry
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality, managing editor
- Butler University (B.A., 2016)