Adam Prinsen is an associate in Quarles & Brady's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. As an experienced litigator, Adam works on complex civil litigation matters while representing clients in a variety of industries and business sectors. Throughout his career, his practice has focused on litigation within multiple areas of law, including employment, trade secret, contract, white collar, government investigations, healthcare compliance, intellectual property, and insurance.
Adam has showcased his desire to give back to the community by providing pro bono legal services to low-income residents of Madison while he served as a student attorney for the Neighborhood Law Clinic at the University of Wisconsin Law School's Economic Justice Institute.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment defending a public higher education institution against both federal and state discrimination, retaliation, and breach of contract claims.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment defending a large manufacturer against breach of contract claims arising out of a manufacturing and license agreement.
- Obtained a successful settlement through mediation while defending a large health care institution against alleged Fair Credit Reporting Act violations.
- Successfully represented a large health care institution in responding to a government third-party subpoena related to alleged Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claims Act violations.
- Obtained a successful settlement through mediation while representing a prisoner pro bono in a lawsuit alleging medical negligence and Eighth Amendment violations
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Best Performance in Evidence
- Wisconsin Law Review
- Moot Court
- Mock Trial
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., with distinction, 2010)
- Major: Economics and Political Science
- Certificate in Business
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association (Member)
- Western District of Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel (Member)