Adam Prinsen is an associate in Quarles & Brady's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. As an experienced litigator, Adam works on complex litigation matters while representing clients in a variety of industries and business sectors. Throughout his career, his practice has focused on litigation within multiple areas of law, including employment, trade secret, contract, white collar, class actions, healthcare compliance, intellectual property, and insurance. Adam also has considerable experience in conducting internal investigations and responding to government investigations.
- Conducted an internal investigation on behalf of a large health care institution.
- Represented a large health care institution in responding to a government third-party subpoena related to alleged Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claims Act violations.
- Represented individuals in Wisconsin Department of Financial Institution administrative actions alleging securities law violations.
- Represented a health care institution in a government investigation of its billing practices.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment defending a public higher education institution against both federal and state discrimination, retaliation, and breach of contract claims.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment defending a large manufacturer against breach of contract claims arising out of a manufacturing and license agreement.
- Obtained a successful settlement through mediation while defending a large health care institution against alleged Fair Credit Reporting Act violations.
- Obtained a successful settlement through mediation while representing a prisoner pro bono in a lawsuit alleging medical negligence and Eighth Amendment violations
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- White Collar Crime and Internal Investigations
- Health Litigation
- Health & Life Sciences
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Best Performance in Evidence
- Wisconsin Law Review
- Moot Court
- Mock Trial
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., with distinction, 2010)
- Major: Economics and Political Science
- Certificate in Business
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association (Member)
- Western District of Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel (Member)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" (2021, Litigation - Intellectual Property)