Alexandra Williams is a member of the Business Law Franchise Practice Group as a Paralegal. Her experience includes:
- Domestic and international contract management and franchise consulting including new restaurant openings, renewals, franchise-to-franchise sales, and ownership changes.
- Working closely with franchisees and all business units to secure approvals for timely transaction completion for global development.
- Developing and implementing contract processes that brought aggressive growth and met income targets in compliance with franchising laws, FTC guidelines, and SOX requirements.
- Providing effectual guidance to managers on encroachment processes, which involved reviewing notifications, identifying and recommending next steps, and submitting pertinent documentation and history of objections to the Legal Department.
- Subject matter expertise in contract principles, as well as broad understanding of processes and guidelines on franchisee qualifications, financial requirements, franchise agreement terms, and document requirements control for franchise entities.
Education and Honors
- Vocational School for Commercial, Administrative and Clerical Vocations
- Paralegal Studies Program
- District of the Oberlandesgericht - Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg (Paralegal Certification)
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal Certificate of the Bar Association