Alexis Sharpe is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
She focuses her practice on civil litigation matters including environmental law, business torts, contract law. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a law clerk for Vice Chief Justice Pelander in Phoenix, Arizona.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2016)
- Order of the Coif; Deans' List
- Arizona Law Review (Senior Note Editor)
- CALI Award: Criminal Procedure
- Writing Fellow (edit and mentor 1L students); Ares Fellow (tutor and mentor 1L students in Torts); Research Assistant; Criminal Procedure Tutor; Law Women’s Association (Sports Chair); Complex Litigation Practicum; Volunteer Lawyers Project Advocates Program
- Brandeis University (B.A., cum laude, 2013)