Alexis Sharpe is a member of the firm's Energy, Environment & Natural Resources and Real Estate Practice Groups. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced civil litigation.
Following law school, she clerked for Justice Pelander of the Arizona Supreme Court.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2016)
- Order of the Coif; Deans' List
- Arizona Law Review (Senior Note Editor)
- CALI Award: Criminal Procedure
- Writing Fellow (edit and mentor 1L students); Ares Fellow (tutor and mentor 1L students in Torts); Research Assistant; Criminal Procedure Tutor
- Brandeis University (B.A., cum laude, highest honors in history, 2013)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Tucson Hebrew Academy Trustee