Amanda Cavazos is a member of our Business Law Practice Group. She maintains a comprehensive corporate practice, which includes mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law, tax litigation, and commercial contracting matters.
In her civic activities, she has worked on human trafficking, immigration, and animal welfare matters across the Southwest.
Education and Honors
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Business Law Certificate, May 2019
- New Business Practicum at Berkeley Law (Student Associate)
- Berkeley Business Law Journal (Article Editor)
- ADR & Negotiations Team (Director and Competitor)
- Arizona State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Major: Women and Gender Studies
- Valedictory Speaker for Undergraduate Convocation, Fall 2015
- New College of Undergraduate Inquiry & Research Experiences award,
Professional and Civic Activities
- Capital School Homeroom Program (Volunteer)