Amanda Collins provides advice and counsel to employers and human resources professionals in labor and employment matters. She represents employers of all sizes across a wide range of industries with issues involving the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and other federal, state and local fair employment and anti-discrimination issues.
Amanda also prepares and negotiates employment contracts and agreements, creates or reviews internal policies and procedures, and guides clients in matters of employment law compliance.
Amanda has been an active community volunteer for several family law clinics in Milwaukee and has worked as a Librarian for the Milwaukee Symphony and Youth Symphony Orchestras.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- CALI Awards: Criminal Law; Property; Legal Analysis, Writing and Research II; Civil Pretrial Practice
- Pro Bono Honor Society
- Marquette Law Review, sr. articles editor, 2020
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (M.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, member
- Association of Women Lawyers, member