Ameera Haider is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. She focuses her practice on patent prosecution, patent applications, trademark applications, and correspondence with the USPTO. Prior to joining the firm, Ameera was a legal intern at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva, Switzerland, and was a law clerk at a boutique intellectual property firm in Ohio.
During law school, she was president of the Student Intellectual Property Law Association.
Education and Honors
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 2016)
- Dean's List
- Student Intellectual Property Law Association (President)
- Journal of International Law (Executive Notes Editor)
- Order of the Barristers (2016 Award Recipient)
- Saint Louis University (B.S., cum laude, 2013)
- Major: Neuroscience (Patent Bar Eligible)