Ameera Haider is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group and focuses her practice on IP-intensive transactions. She works closely with national companies, research institutions, and technology transfer offices to promote their technology by strategically negotiating licensing terms and drafting licensing agreements to accurately reflect the client's desired objectives. The transactions she routinely assists with involve IP assets and maximizing the commercial value of such proprietary assets and their developments. She pays particular attention to the client's long-term needs and ensures the proprietary assets are adequately protected, which includes drafting robust confidentiality and collaboration terms.
Prior to joining the firm, Ameera was a legal intern at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva, Switzerland, and was a law clerk at a boutique intellectual property firm in Ohio. During law school, she was president of the Student Intellectual Property Law Association.
Education and Honors
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 2016)
- Dean's List
- Student Intellectual Property Law Association (President)
- Journal of International Law (Executive Notes Editor)
- Order of the Barristers (2016 Award Recipient)
- Saint Louis University (B.S., cum laude, 2013)
- Major: Neuroscience (Patent Bar Eligible)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (Pathfinder, 2020)