Amy represents local and national policyholders in insurance coverage disputes and bad faith litigation. Further utilizing her Arizona and California licenses, Amy handles commercial litigation matters for clients across a variety of industries, counseling on breach of contract, fraud, business torts, professional liability, and negligence claims. She has successfully argued dispositive motions, settled dozens of cases, and first-chaired three arbitrations that all resulted in defense verdicts for her clients. Amy also represents clients in real estate disputes involving residential and commercial properties, including actions seeking evictions, provisional remedies, declaratory relief, and monetary damages.
Service to the community is important to Amy. She engages in pro bono efforts by representing underprivileged family members in obtaining guardianships, providing guidance to the local community during designated legal assistance hours at the county courthouse, and assisting non-profit organizations with a variety of legal issues. Amy is also an active member of the Junior League of Phoenix and works with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, first as a candidate and now as a Leadership Team member, on its Man & Woman of the Year fundraising campaign in Arizona.
Education and Honors
- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- University of Miami (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional and Civic Activities
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation Western Division (Board of Directors)
- Junior League of Phoenix
- Selected for inclusion in Southwest Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars Editions 2018 - present (Professional Liability: Defense)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" (2021, Commercial Litigation)