Amy Harriman has a comprehensive corporate practice assisting public and private companies with a variety of complex business transactions related to corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities.
While attending law school, Amy worked as a Student Associate for the Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic at the University of Wisconsin Law School where she provided transactional legal services to entrepreneurs, startup companies, and non-profits. She regularly worked on general business matters related to drafting agreements, letters of intent, copyrights and trademarks, and leases.
Prior to joining the legal industry, Amy began her career in politics. She spent time working in the Wisconsin Legislature, in addition to serving as a Registered Lobbyist where she advocated on state finance, construction, transportation, labor, and education issues.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2020)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., summa cum laude, 2010)
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, member
- Dane County Bar Association, member
- Legal Association for Women, member
- Wisconsin Builders Foundation, board member