Andrew is an attorney that focuses his practice on product liability, including defending corporate clients from personal injury, wrongful death, and other tort claims, as well as related warranty and contract claims. He defends clients at all stages of litigation, in addition to working with clients on litigation avoidance strategies.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Andrew was a summer associate for the firm in 2019. He also externed for US Magistrate Judge John A. Kazen of the Southern District of Texas during the summer of 2020.
Education and Honors
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2021)
- Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy (JLEPP), Executive Editor Vol. 35
- LGBT Law Forum, Co-Director of Community and Alumni Outreach
- Yale University (M.A.R., 2018)
- Duke University (B.A., 2015)
- Major: Political Science, Minors: Economics and English
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois