Angela O'Brien is an attorney in Quarles & Brady's Madison office who provides advice and counsel on general litigation matters in a variety of industries and business sectors.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Angela served the Greater Madison area as a volunteer attorney for the Community Immigration Law Center where she prepared defensive asylum applications. She also worked as a Clinical Law Student for the Immigrant Justice Clinic at the University of Wisconsin Law School.
Angela was a Summer Associate with Quarles & Brady in 2019.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- Dean's Academic Achievement Award; Best Performance in Contracts I; Legal Research & Writing II; Immigration Law; Immigrant Justice Clinic
- Wisconsin Law Review
- Moot Court Board; Mathys Memorial Appellate Advocacy Award for Best Oralist; Mathys Memorial Appellate Advocacy Award for Best Coach; Problem Writer (Evans Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition 2020)
- Dane County Bar Association Pro Bono Award, Service by a Law Student
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville (B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Majors: International Studies and Criminal Justice