Ankineh Zadoorian is a litigator who focuses on product liability, premises liability, and personal injury claims. She has experience defending clients at all stages of litigation, including discovery, depositions, and law and motion. In addition, Ankineh’s experience includes public entity defense and dependency court.
Ankineh is also a member of the securities litigation team which defends broker-dealers, funds, investment advisors, corporations, and other investment entities and individuals against regulatory investigations and enforcement actions. Additionally, Ankineh has experience in securities lawsuits in state and federal court and arbitration forums throughout the country.
Admitted in California.
Education and Honors
- Chapman University – Dale E. Fowler School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Mock Trial Board, member
- CALI Award in Criminal Procedure/Adjudication Process
- California State University, Long Beach (B.A., 2009)
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Criminal Justice
Professional and Civic Activities
- Armenian Bar Association, member and volunteer
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, member