Anna Ford is a paralegal with over 20 years of legal experience working with a variety of clients in different types of commercial real estate, corporate, and financial transactions.
She assists in the following areas:
- ground and retail leasing
- analyzing and resolving due diligence issues
- commercial acquisitions and sales
- real estate and asset-based financing
- drafting contracts and ancillary documents
- coordinating closings
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Anna worked as a corporate legal professional assisting with private equity deals, mergers and acquisitions, PPM’s, fund of funds, and deal structuring and entity management.
Education and Honors
- Oakland University (Bachelor’s Degree - Management, magna cum laude)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association, member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, member