April Aldridge is a Paralegal in the Product Liability Group at Quarles & Brady. Prior to joining the firm, April had nearly 12 years of extensive legal experience. Her legal knowledge encompasses a variety of practice areas including litigation, medical malpractice, immigration, family law, business law, real estate, probate, intellectual property, and municipal finance. As a paralegal, Ms. Aldridge assists attorneys with a variety of complex business and commercial litigation, including intellectual property litigation, products liability and asbestos defense, and defense of class actions. Ms. Aldridge has extensive experience in coordinating discovery requests and responses, reviewing and maintaining pertinent records and documents, coordinating depositions, and drafting initial pleadings in both state and federal courts.
Ms. Aldridge currently assists National Coordinating Counsel for Cummins Inc. and facilitates many aspects of the worldwide asbestos litigation.
- Involved in all aspects of litigation process including drafting initial pleadings, court filings, discovery requests and compilation of responsive discovery documents.
- Extensive contact with clients, court staff and attorneys to coordinate meetings and hearings.
- Facilitate and maintain national asbestos litigation database.
- Logistics coordinator for incoming national counsel.
- Preparation and assistance with jury trials locally and out-of-state.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University – Bloomington (B.A., 2016)
- Degree: Spanish
- Ivy Tech State College (A.A.S., 2001)
- Degree: Paralegal Studies
Professional and Civic Activities
- Indiana Paralegal Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association - Paralegal Section (Member)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (Member)
- PACE Registered Paralegal (RP, 2017)