Ashlie Smith focuses her practice on a wide range of intellectual property advice and litigation matters involving trademark, copyright, advertising, and media law.
Ashlie brings a strong commitment to service excellence to every matter, making her a valuable asset to the Intellectual Property Group – and to her clients.
Her experience includes:
- Assisting businesses, ranging from small start-ups to multi-billion dollar corporations, with both domestic and international trademark and copyright clearance and registration
- Enforcing clients’ trademarks and copyrights against infringing uses on multiple online platforms
- Representing clients in trademark, copyright, and trade secret litigation matters, such as in disputes before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, in Federal District Court, and at the International Trade Commission
- Advising clients in domain name disputes and in Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) proceedings
Admitted in Massachusetts.
Education and Honors
- University of New Hampshire School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Franklin Pierce Intellectual Property Award
- University of Arizona (B.A., 2014)