Bari Rascoe is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Group, focusing her practice in the area of data privacy and security.
Bari advises clients on compliance with state, federal, and international data privacy and security issues, including those relating to Internet terms and conditions, privacy policies, data breach response, and compliance with the CCPA and GDPR. She also has experience negotiating various types of agreements, including vendor service contracts, licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, and data processing agreements.
Bari is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
- Data Privacy & Security
- Intellectual Property Strategic Counseling
- Trademarks & Copyrights
- Business Law
Education and Honors
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- CALI Awards: Legal Writing I (Spring 2014); Federal Income Tax (Fall 2014); Copyright (Spring 2016)
- Dean's List (2013-2016)
- Student Articles Editor, Loyola University Chicago Law Journal
- Indiana University – Bloomington (B.A., 2013)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2017
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Illinois (Member)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (Member)
- International Trademark Association (Data Protection Committee)