Bennett counsels clients on a full range of intellectual property issues.
- Devises and implements global patent and trademark protection strategies for high technology companies.
- Advises on cutting edge technical fields of biotechnology. Typical biotechnology patents relate to human pluripotent stem cells, genes, proteins, diagnostic assays, genomic analyses, gene therapies, gene discovery methods, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, agricultural biopesticides and bioinsecticides.
- Advises on biomass-based and microbial biofuels technologies.
- Advises on obtaining, defending, and operating in the field of next generation nucleic acid sequence analysis technologies.
- Advises on pre-and post- acquisition strategies for integrating critical technology from competitors.
- Establishes strong patent and trademark position for small alcohol safety awareness company to build, expand and maintain company's reputation for innovation and brand loyalty.
- Assists physician clients to secure patent protection on devices for medical and surgical procedures and to license the patented technology to leading manufacturers of medical devices.
- Strategizes with clients on legal proceedings around the world including patent litigation, patent oppositions, and trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings.