Best Practices & New Legal Mandates for Employers Confronting COVID-19
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
1:30 - 3:30 CST
To log into the webinar:
1. To join the web portion of this seminar, SELECT THIS LINK
Once the link opens, fill out the fields for first name, last name, email, and password (Password is 040820). Then select the "Register" button.
Please note: Once you click the "Register" button, the presentation will open on your screen and the presentation audio will automatically stream through your computer.
If you have a phone number that has an extension, or become disconnected and want to rejoin the audio conference you can use the below number to join from any phone.
Dial: 1 866-901-6455 US No Charge
Access code: 618-936-389
2. Please be sure to press the "mute" button on your phone.
3. If you have a question during the presentation, please type it in the chat box (by clicking on the "chat" icon in the upper right corner) and the presenter(s) will answer it at the end of the program during Q&A.
Other important information:
- If you have questions prior to the webinar, please contact Meg Smeck at 602.230.4615 or [email protected].
- If you experience technical difficulties during the webinar, press *0 at any time to be connected to an operator. If there are technical difficulties that halt the webinar, the recording will be posted on www.bhcgwi.org within 24 hours.