Beverly R. Zinn began her career as a Paralegal, specializing in Real Estate, in 1992. Throughout her career she has worked on thousands of closings, both residential and commercial. Beverly's career began in the Tri-State area, but she has worked in Naples, FL for the past 15 years. Beverly deeply believes in Real Estate as an investment - whether it’s simply a single-family residential dwelling, commercial property, or a multi-acre mixed-use property for development.
She has two adult children, a son who graduated from the University of Florida and a daughter attending the University of Denver, and three dogs.
Beverly's areas of experience, which she performs with an energetic spirit on behalf of her clients, include:
- Research for ‘highest and best use’
- Land-use analysis within City/County codes
- Commercial lease zoning analysis
- Title insurance and transaction coordination
- Financing, including multi-millions dollar closings
Education and Honors
- Notary Public in Florida (2012)
- American Business Academy
- Shorthand Reporting Certificate (1992)