Brendan Sofen maintains a comprehensive corporate practice, which includes advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracting, and general corporate law related matters.
Prior to his legal career, Brendan worked as a financial analyst in Chicago for a New York based investment bank. In this role, he executed complex equity derivatives transactions on behalf of institutional money managers. In addition, Brendan was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady in 2019.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- Dean's List
- Marquette University Law Review, editor
- Academic Achievement Award for the Highest Grade in Legal Analysis, Writing and Research, 2019
- Princeton University (A.B., 2015)
- Major: History
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, member