Brian Fullmer maintains a wide-ranging corporate practice. He advises privately and publicly held businesses of various sizes and industries on general corporate law matters, specializing in mergers and acquisitions and commercial financial services. Brian regularly works on both litigation and transactional corporate law matters.
Prior to his legal career, Brian worked as a network administrator and analyst for both regional community banks and multi-billion dollar commercial lending institutions to ensure supervision and compliance goals were met pertaining to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Dodd-Frank Act, and Sarbanes Oxley Act.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona (LL.M., 2020)
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- Northwest Nazarene University (M.B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Northwest Nazarene University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch," Financial Services Regulation Law, 2023