Briana Mayes is a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice Group, where she focuses on general real estate matters that include assisting developers, builders, contractors, and property managers with their legal needs pertaining to their business. She counsels clients on transitions, as well as negotiations.
In 2015, she was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady.
Education and Honors
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Black Law Student Association (Vice President)
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society (Member)
- Moot Court Honor Society (Member)
- Chicago-Kent Street Law Society (Charter Member)
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (2012)