Brianna Volkmann is a paralegal who works on a variety of business law matters, with an emphasis on merger and acquisition transactions. Her experience includes:
- Mergers and Acquisitions, including asset acquisitions, stock purchases and mergers.
- General Business Law, including formation, organization, succession planning and ongoing maintenance for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities.
- Assisting with due diligence for merger and acquisition transactions.
Brianna’s previous experience in other practice areas include:
- Real estate, especially as it relates to distressed real estate (e.g. short sales, foreclosures, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure and loan modifications).
- Debt resolution planning, including the preparation and ﬁling of Wisconsin Chapter 128 petitions, aﬃdavits and proposed orders.
- Debt settlement, including the negotiation of discounted settlements with creditors for unsecured debts (i.e. credit cards, personal and business loans, private student loans and medical collections).
- Credit repair, including communication with the credit bureaus and providing client education training.
Education and Honors
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (A.A.S., 2013)
- Major: Paralegal Science
Professional and Civic Activities
- Milwaukee Justice Center Family Law Forms Clinic, pro bono volunteer
- Paralegal Association of Wisconsin, member
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc., member