Bridgette Keating practices in the area of Public Finance. She is dedicated to making the borrowing process as easy and simple as possible for her clients. Her practice involves:
- Serving as bond counsel and advising Wisconsin municipalities with respect to general obligation and revenue financings.
- Advising Wisconsin municipalities regarding tax incremental financing districts and other economic development matters, including development agreements.
- Serving as bond counsel to Wisconsin municipalities utilizing USDA-Rural Development and Wisconsin Rural Water Construction Loan Program financing.
- Providing assistance related to public records and open meeting laws.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2005)
- Marquette University Law Review (Associate Editor, 2004-2005). CALI Award for Excellence (Constitutional Law, 2002; Legislation, 2003; Real Estate Finance and Development, 2004; Federal Taxation of Partnerships & S Corporations, 2004; Federal Taxation of Estates and Gifts, 2004).
- University of Wisconsin (B.B.A., 1992)
Professional and Civic Activities
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Wisconsin Association of School Attorneys
- Government Finance Officers Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association