Bryce Loken is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group, where he focuses on patent, trademark, and trade secret litigation and counseling in a variety of industries. Bryce’s recent experience includes:
- Representation of an international legal services provider in a trademark cancellation proceeding before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Representation of a dairy cooperative in a trademark infringement suit in federal district court.
- Representation of companies in trademark enforcement matters.
- Representation of telecommunication, computer software, and commercial and consumer product manufacturing companies asserting and defending against patent infringement.
Prior to studying law, Bryce worked in an IT role supporting a global particle astrophysics collaboration with its IT infrastructure.
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Strategic Counseling
- Patent Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Trademark Litigation
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Wisconsin Law Review (Senior Forward Editor)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.B.A., 2013)
- Majors: Finance & Political Science
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin