Brad’s array of client experience includes:
- Representing the financial services and banking industry in enforcement actions against commercial borrowers and guarantors, fair market value hearings, lender liability defense, receiverships, replevin actions, consumer claims, TROs, and trustee’s sales.
- Representing local and national clients in complex contract and business disputes in state and federal court.
- Defense of patent troll litigation.
- Managing multi-office patent prosecution teams.
- Defending and prosecuting claims in AAA arbitration proceedings related to software license agreements.
- Assisting clients with effective alternatives to litigation, including early resolutions, mediations, government relations, and media strategies.
- Successful defense of company in connection with a state attorney general investigation and news undercover investigation as well as creation and execution of its media relations strategy.
- Appellate, rules making, amicus, and special action proceedings.