Camilla Hundley focuses her practice in commercial litigation, where she works closely with clients across various industries to develop litigation, dispute resolution, and appellate strategies in federal and state courts.
Camilla’s extensive experience representing commercial businesses enables her to develop effective strategies to handle complex legal issues, including those involving contract, business, and employment disputes. She has also assisted clients facing civil fraud investigations by the Department of Justice, including False Claims Act (FCA) allegations.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Camilla was a Briefing Attorney for the Honorable Chief Justice Jim Wright in the Eleventh District Court of Appeals of Texas (2017-2018). In that role, she gained valuable insight into the procedural and substantive considerations of courts.
Education and Honors
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Clemson University (B.A., 2014)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- Super Lawyers ® – Rising Stars, General Litigation, 2022